Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello December, Hello Transfers

Hey y'all! Can you believe it's December? Where did this year go? 

Yesterday we have transfer announcements and I'm headed to Meycauan, Bulacan bright and early tomorrow morning. So far I've served my whole mission in the inner city, but Bulacan is the province. I'm equally excited and nervous for it all. With this new area I'll have the opportunity to go on exchanges with other sisters in areas around our mission. I'm super excited to get to know them and learn from them. Changes and moving and goodbyes are hard, but I know the Lord has work for me to do in this new area. I'm excited to grow and learn through this new assignment. I am sad to leave Sister McCarthy, she has become my best friend. She was the best trainee a missionary could ask for. She will accomplish so many great things on her mission. We had a great last week together. We ate cheese flavored ice cream, visited USA street, taught our last ASL class, and led the ward Primary program. It was a great close to a great companionship. 

Have a great week,

Sister Cork
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment