Sunday, June 21, 2015

Here I Go.

Well y'all, this is it. Today is my last email home before I get there. I feel like I should have something profound to say, but I can't quite seem to completely express how I feel about ending my mission. I can say that I'm not the person who started, that's for sure. I'm no longer uncomfortable when blood or intestines are served for dinner, sitting on dirt floors, or walking miles in the rain and floods. I value the gospel of Jesus Christ, comfortable shoes, the opportunity we have to connect with other people, and cool weather more than I ever have before. I love people and life in a way that I never knew was possible. I have absolutely loved my mission and the gratitude I feel to have served cannot be expressed in words. Can't wait to see y'all again. 
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment