Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat! Christmas is in full swing over here in the Philippines. I went on exchanges this week in Marulas, Valenzuela and it was so great. The sisters I get to work with are such wonderful women. We had a Christmas party and every group danced and sang. It was fantastic; the Filipino people are so talented. We laughed and laughed. I love my new area. The ward is like my family. I am so thankful and happy to be here this Christmas season. The members here in Meycauayan are an answer to my prayers. I hope you'll each take the opportunity to remember the first Christmas to the world, our Savior, Jesus Christ. May we let go of all the distractions of the world and allow each of ourselves come unto him this holiday season.

Merry Christmas!


Sister Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment