Thursday, September 5, 2013

The beginning.

This post marks the embarkment of a huge chapter of my life. Something that's rushing towards me bringing along excitement, nervousness, joy, and terror. Twenty-five days from now I will be submitting my paperwork to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for a year and a half. I am so eager to share the wonderful gift of this gospel that has been given unto me. I hope that I can share the peace, comfort, & joy it provides me with others searching for the truth.

Let me catch you up a little on my current life. I just started my sophomore year at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I am studying communication disorders, which covers speech therapy & audiology. I never thought I'd be a BYU student, never thought it quite fit me, but here I am, enjoying myself rather nicely. I was born & raised in a south Georgia town by two wonderful parents and the most incredible extended family a girl could ask for. I am the oldest of four children, two sisters & a brother, whom I love dearly. I am the oldest grandchild of sixteen, whom I also love love love. I'm currently (absolutely crazy about) writing a missionary who is serving in the Italy Milan Mission as of June 2013. I love a good baseball game, photography, cooking, volunteering, and talking to just about anyone. I love new places, new people, and new ideas. That's me.

So stay tuned, because things will only get more exciting from here!









No comments:

Post a Comment