Monday, October 6, 2014

Life in the Middle

Hey y'all! Guess what? Last week I hit my halfway mark. I could hardly believe it. Have I really been out here that long? Thank you all so much for the support and love you have all sent my way these past nine months. I love y'all!

A lot of my feelings about how I feel about being in the exact middle of my mission can be described really well through Dieter F. Utchdorf's talk here

So, this week I just have a little advice for you. You know that person in church that you don't actually know? You see them one Sunday and you realize you've never really talked to them or maybe that you don't know their name. Go up to them, talk to them, sit with them, ask if they need anything, love them. Do you realize that sometimes coming to church takes courage? Welcome them, invite them, befriend them. I see first-hand almost weekly the difference it makes when someone is willing to reach out of their comfort zone in order to help someone establish a feeling of comfort for themselves. So, this week, say hello, shake hands, and have a chat with that person in church that you don't actually really know.
Love you!
Sister Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment