Monday, January 19, 2015

Brr...

Hey y'all! It's been chilly here lately. Yesterday it rained all day long and it was 74 degrees. I wore long sleeves, a sweater, and a scarf! The Philippines is making me a weakling, how am I going to go back to school in Utah? Last week was so busy. We had transfer announcements, P-day, a day spent in Manila (which led to a superb free lunch), a last minute workshop, Mission Leadership Council, moving into a new house, and a city-wide fiesta. Whew, I am loving my bed each night. 

I read this quote this week from one of my favorite BYU teachers and absolutely loved it, maybe you will too.
"Jesus doesn't make up the difference. Jesus makes all the difference. Grace is not about filling the gaps. It is about filling us." -Brad Wilcox
Good stuff, right? We don't have to be perfect in this life, we just have to strive to become like our Savior. His grace is sufficient to cover any weakness or shortcoming that we may face.

Ingat kayo,

Sister Cork




No comments:

Post a Comment