Monday, January 12, 2015

Checking In

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a great start to 2015. This week was a fast one. We are staying busy with all of our different responsibilities. This week we got to go to the province, up to Baliwag, to give a workshop about Christlike attributes. I don't know if I'm any good at giving workshops, but I loved it. After that we helped President and Sister Bertin clean a new apartment for our new senior couple missionary that gets here tomorrow. Sister Clark and I even got a few minutes and laid on their mattress. Not a foam pad, but yes, a real mattress. It's the little things in life. We also went on a little hiking adventure this week to a beautiful part of our area. I love seeing Heavenly Father's hand through the beauty of the earth. Makes me miss my camera! 

I hope y'all have a great week. Read up on Christlike attributes and use them to shape your goals for this new year. All my love,

Sister Cork

Congratulations to BeeJay and Jordan. Welcome to Mission Life!

Goodbye to Elder Barillas, my zone leader. 


Tree of Life, complete with mists of darkness






Welcome to the Sto. Nino Palenke


No comments:

Post a Comment