Monday, July 28, 2014

Time Flies

Time is absolutely flying by right now. Our days are long and hot, but they slip by one after the other. I don't have too much to say this week, except that I still love it. I'm not tired of being a missionary, I don't think I ever will be. Sometimes my body is exhausted from all the walking, sometimes my brain can't figure out how to speak English, but I never feel spiritually exhausted. It's amazing that the harder I work my mind and body, the stronger my spirit and testimony become. It's amazing to feel such a joyful power inside of me. Sometimes our area is really discouraging. People don't want to share their time with us, they're busy, uneasy, or just unaware. But I work every day to love them just the same. It's an interesting thing to wake up each day and pray earnestly for people I've never met and they have no idea. Makes me wonder who prays for each one of us every day and we don't even know it. And to think that we have a loving Father in Heaven who constantly cares and thinks about us. Dieter F. Utchdorf said in General Conference several years ago, "Compared to Godman is nothingyet we are everything to God". Think about that this week when you feel stressed out or alone, I know it helps me.

Ingat, mahal ko kayo!



No comments:

Post a Comment