Sunday, August 3, 2014

5/13

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a great week. Life in the Philippines is still good. Really wet right now, but so great.

This week I finished transfer #5 out of 13. It was a good transfer, I feel like I've learned so much in these past six weeks. I'm staying in Deparo with my same companion, Sister Resurreccion. We're happy to stay together, the work in our area is really starting to change. One of our new quotes/mottoes for this transfer is a quote by Elder Ardern: "If you're disobedient in the little things, you can't expect blessings in the big things." So I invite you to join my companionship and strive to be exactly obedient to the will of the Lord. I know Heavenly Father keeps his promises and that if we do our part, he will more than do His. 

Love you all!

Sister Cork


Just a picture of the boy's orphanage I walk by each day. I love seeing them. They wave and wave. I know all of their names, I just love it. My heart swells up so big in my chest. I really would love to come back and take one of these sweet kids home. I could even speak their language!


Sports this morning. Jeremiah lives down the street. He's autistic, nearly thirty, and takes care of his father. He plays with us every week. We love him so much.


A house that got crushed during the typhoon



No comments:

Post a Comment