Monday, August 4, 2014

Seven Months: Complete

Hello August! I love August. It means rainy summer days, the beginning of the school year, and some of my favorite people's birthdays. Yesterday I finished my seventh month on my mission, pretty crazy. These past seven months have flown by and lots has changed. I have some pretty interesting tan lines, a permanent bag strap mark on my clothes, and I've gained this testimony that I wouldn't trade for the world. It's amazing that sometimes we think we know enough about the gospel or the scriptures or God's plan for us. Sometimes we really are just like children. I'm sure our Father looks upon us sometimes and smiles knowingly when we feel this way. I'm so thankful to live a life full of learning possibilities. There is always more to learn and ways to grow if we just seek them. I'm so excited for the time I have left on my mission and the rest of my life to apply the things I'm learning. 

Have a great week, I'll try not to drown in all this rain!


Sister Cork


No comments:

Post a Comment