Sunday, March 22, 2015

Early goodbyes.

Hey y'all. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, it was a great day! Birthdays on the mission remind you of all the things you are grateful for. They are simple and happy. I can't believe I am 21 years old. That just sounds old to me. I'm eager to see what the Lord has in store for my 21st year of life. I had my share of birthday dinners this week. Just on Sunday I had three! I celebrated Filipino style by wearing red and eating noodles.

On Saturday I will be emergency transferred to Santa Monica, Novaliches to be with a brand new sister who needs some help. Instead of saying goodbye to Sister Clark and being with her until she goes home, I will live out of my suitcase for ten days, then once these ten days are finished, on April 8 I will move again to a new area for a "special assignment". So the next couple days will be a whirlwind of packing and goodbyes. I'm sad to leave Meycauayan. I have never felt so close to a ward before. They have truly become my family. I will definitely leave a part of my heart behind when I leave.

So next week I will be emailing from my temporary new area with my new companion. I'll introduce her more to you then. Wish me luck!


Birthday dinner with the Ong family


 Bowling with my Zone and Meycauayan members


 Birthday dinner with the Alvarez family

 Birthday dinner with the Frias family










 On my actual birthday I had exchanges in Valenzuela. I came home to their apartment after a long day to ice cream and toaster oven brownies with some of my very favorite friends. 
 Birthday dinner with the De Honor family
 Birthday dinner with the Sarabosing family


No comments:

Post a Comment