Monday, September 8, 2014

Ready or Not

Well, transfers are here. I'll be sad to say goodbye to Sister Resurreccion tomorrow, we've become really good friends. But, simultaneously I'm excited for this next transfer. Training is pretty intimidating, but I'm excited for the challenge. I know that Heavenly Father gives us hard things to help us become the people he needs us to be. A few days ago I was feeling so overwhelming and just plain inadequate, so I knelt and said a prayer. My feelings of stress have changed into feelings of determination and enthusiasm. I'm eager to meet my new companion tomorrow. I know there's lots I will learn from her. I'm excited to watch her grow as a missionary and to be a part of that experience. I think of the quote by Joseph B. Wirthlin, "Come what may and love it!" 

Have a great week!

Sister Cork
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment